Sooner Lake

A very frustrating day for me. We canceled our trip this morning on Sooner Lake at the ramp, when it looked like the storms would be around for a couple hours. I decided to go check out Lake Carl Blackwell for some Hybrids. It was as muddy as it gets. I did fish for Wipers for awhile with zero results. So I went back to Sooner to try it out looking for some Hybrid/Striper. I fished for a couple hours with zero results. I'm going to try Sooner again Tmr with Larry to see if we can find some active feeders. If we can't, I will cancel my trips till we can get back on Skiatook.

24 May, 2019